Our goal is the development of certifiable trustworthy IT systems. We focus on the intersection of software engineering, security, and safety, both in research and education. Currently, we put special emphasis on distributed usage control and model-based testing. At KIT, our group has been alive since August 2010.
As of May 2012, we have moved to Technische Universität München.
- Consider submitting to and joining the WWW12 workshop on Data Usage Management on the Web
- Demo videos on our research on distributed usage control and security testing
- Teaching in winter 2011/2012: Programming (Bachelor), Security Engineering (Master), Seminar Secure IT-Systems (Master), advanced seminar certifiable trustworthy IT systems
- Consider submitting to IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, The Journal of Software Testing, Verification and Reliability, The Journal of Software and Systems Modeling
- KASTEL: Competence Center for Applied Security Research
- Google focused research award: CARLA - Distributed Usage Control in the Cloud
- sadan project on system-wide data-driven usage control across layers of abstraction (DFG)
- SPACIOS project on model-based security testing (EU-STREP)
- Google research award for our work "towards operational privacy"